Domain ihtilaflarında, Turhost.com kullanıcı sözleşmesindeki ilgili maddelerle birlikte, ICANN ve kayıt operatörünün belirlemiş olduğu alan adı uyuşmazlık kuralları geçerlidir.Icann Tarafından belirlenmiş Alan Adı Uyuşmazlık kuralları (UDRP) ile ilgili bilgi ve linklere aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.
All registrars must follow the the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (often referred to as the "UDRP"). Under the policy, most types of trademark-based domain-name disputes must be resolved by agreement, court action, or arbitration before a registrar will cancel, suspend, or transfer a domain name. Disputes alleged to arise from abusive registrations of domain names (for example, cybersquatting) may be addressed by expedited administrative proceedings that the holder of trademark rights initiates by filing a complaint with an approved dispute-resolution service provider.
To invoke the policy, a trademark owner should either (a) file a complaint in a court of proper jurisdiction against the domain-name holder (or where appropriate an in-rem action concerning the domain name) or (b) in cases of abusive registration submit a complaint to an approved dispute-resolution service provider (see below for a list and links).
The following documents provide details:
- Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy – This policy is followed by all registrars.
- Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy – These rules are followed by all dispute-resolution service providers, with supplementation by each provider's supplemental rules.
- Archived Rules – Prior version of Rules in effect for proceedings filed on or before 28 February 2010
- List of Approved Dispute-Resolution Service Providers
- Information Concerning Approval Process for Dispute-Resolution Service Providers
- List of Proceedings Arranged by Commencement Date
- List of Proceedings Arranged by Proceeding Number
- List of Proceedings Arranged by Domain Name
- Search Tool for the UDRP Proceedings Index (updated daily)
- Search Tool for UDRP Decisions (full-text, updated weekly)
- Statistical Summary of Proceedings
- Staff Report on Implementation Documents for the Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy (29 September 1999)
- Second Staff Report on Implementation Documents for the Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy (24 October 1999)
- Draft Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (29 September 1999)
- Draft Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (29 September 1999)